- 10 ft. 6 Retro Driftwood SUP Package
Welcome our latest 2021 SUP Range - Our all rounder Retro range of paddle boards.
Our Retro range of paddle boards are best for flat water, cruising and surfing. A great beginner and competitively priced board with a traditional styled nose and shape, this board gives you great stability and buoyancy for all riders.
Our Retro Driftwood stand up paddle board, is a true vintage style and a classic designed SUP sporting our signature timber style with a new matte finish.
Finished with clean matching rails and featuring our sandy diamond grip deck pad.
Using our latest and most innovative technology - ARMOUR-Tech - is a step above the rest in construction in our popular all-round, entry level series of boards.
Adapting Vacuum Formed Technology using an advanced ABS shell casing, our newest range of ARMOUR-Tech boards are 6x tougher than an epoxy fibreglass board.
• Impact and abrasion resistant, our AMOUR-Tech paddle boards boast a Kevlar integrated rail guard offering unbeatable toughness.
• Ultra-durable and lightweight, our ARMOUR-Tech SUPS are responsibly crafted using sustainable, reclaimed materials. Excess material is then repurposed creating less waste in production.
• Efficient and smooth in flat water and great in small surf, our all-round shape and wide planing nose combined with fuller volume rails offers the best stability and greater buoyancy.
• Lightweight and a breeze to carry with our ergonomic ledge grip handle.
• Beautifully hand crafted featuring our signature timber look and a soft diamond deck grip.
✔️USAGE: Flat Water, All Round, Surfing.
✔️DIMENSIONS: 10'6" x 32" x 4.5"
✔️PADDLE: Aluminium Adjustable Paddle - Upgrade To Full Adjustable Carbon Paddle with Bamboo Blade for $150
✔️RIDER CAPACITY: 100kgs
✔️BOARD WEIGHT: 14kgs
✔️CONSTRUCTION: EPS Foam Core + Timber Stringer + ARMOUR-Tech
Click here for our flat rate shipping prices and other delivery information.
Purchasing 2 or more boards? Call us on 0403 549 702 for multiple discounted freight rates.
Ride The Tide Paddle Board Co. has been a pioneer of Classic Timber Paddle Boards since 2013 evolving to encompass our core brand of a coastal lifestyle built on simplicity and a laid back attitude. Life should never be too serious. Join our tribe, kick back and relax.
Our unique Ride The Tide traditional longboard style and attention to detail complements our quality, construction and competitive prices.
We raise the bar when it comes to producing the best looking SUPS in the world making choosing your ideal board easy.
If you need any help in choosing the right stand up paddle board or have any questions, please call Dean anytime on 0403 549 702.
At Ride The Tide we are all about making your purchase easy and ensuring you buy the right board for you. We are always happy to help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info